Tell All Tuesday: Talk Nerdy to Me

I have been meaning to get out of my blogging slump, but summer has been crazy busy! I am taking 3 10-week grad school classes that I thought would be a piece of cake. 

I. Was. Wrong.

Just today alone, I started at 10:30 this morning and am just now taking a break to write this post at 10 PM. It has been that intense of a summer.


This week's Tell All Tuesday is My Life as a Reality Show...



My life as a reality should would definitely be Talk Nerdy to Me. Just to give an example, here are the shows we watch on a consistent basis:
  • Big Bang Theory
  • S.H.E.I.L.D.
  • Gotham
  • NCIS
  • The Flash
  • Arrow
  • Fixer Upper
  • Reign
  • Future shows starting Fall 2015- Supergirl on CBS and Legends of Tomorrow on CW
Can you see a pattern?


Luckily I married a man just as crazy about nerdy stuff as I am. And it took us 6 months into dating each other to figure it out, though! The nerdy flag is not really one you fly when you are trying to impress someone of the opposite sex. I am 99% positive that when he found out I was a nerd, that is when my husband decided I was a keeper.


So yes, this is truly My Life as a Reality Show. If you had a reality show named after you, what would it be?


post signature


P.S. A big thanks to these lovely bloggers for putting this week's tell all together!


Teach.Talke.Inspire

2 comments

  1. You are totally talking my nerdy language! I can't wait for Supergirl to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mylie, your reality show title is great! I loved reading your post. I could totally relate to your show because I love a lot of the shows you listed. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us! (BTW, I love your blog, super cute)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top